Love the new pictures!!!!! I can't believe how big Tatum is getting. What a cutie!!! I do think Brooke can win American Idol with that smile and the look she is rockin. She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I also LOVE the picture of Brooke and John. There is nothing like a dad and his little girl. It is just precious. Love y'all.
Yea....new pics....thanks...can't believe how fast they are growing...hope to get to see you this summer...give them a big hug from me....love you...aunt terry
4 comments:
Yay you updated! Such cute pictures of those busy girls. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Ray Ray, and keep up the blogging.
love yall,
I love all of your new pictures!!! We miss yall. I cannot wait to see yall in a couple of weeks. Love you!
Love the new pictures!!!!! I can't believe how big Tatum is getting. What a cutie!!! I do think Brooke can win American Idol with that smile and the look she is rockin. She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I also LOVE the picture of Brooke and John. There is nothing like a dad and his little girl. It is just precious. Love y'all.
Yea....new pics....thanks...can't believe how fast they are growing...hope to get to see you this summer...give them a big hug from me....love you...aunt terry
Post a Comment