Monday, January 4, 2010

2009

My little thumb-sucker!!
Tatum so proud of herself....She can roll over!!
This is Brooke's pink Christmas Tree that she decorated all by herself one day while she was suppose to be napping!!
Brooke dressed herself all up to go see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop!! Yes, I said Bass Pro Shop!! It was a very yucky raining day and someone HAD to get out of the house!! Although, the line was to long to see Santa, so she settled for a cookie while she watched the fish.
Brooke playing in the snow.
Sweet Pea Tatum
Fairy Brooke
Silly, Silly Girl!!
Tatum's first bath.

Brooke holding Tatum for the first time.

Brooke and Boots watching T.V.

Brooke having breakfast with Jeffery.


Well, what can I say....I'm a slacker! 2009 was a very busy year for me! Brooke got a little sister....or should I say a BIG little sister!! Not long after my last post we found out that our family was growing!! I spent the rest of the winter sick, of course. When that passed I was busying preparing Brooke to be a big sister!! On August 3, 2009 our BIG bundle of joy arrived, Tatum Miller, weighing in at 9lbs!! She has been an absolute angel. Brooke has adjusted VERY well to being the big sister and loves her sooo much. Tatum is now 5 months old. She weighs 16lbs. 4oz! She sleeps through the night and has for a very long time!!! We just love our little Tater-Tot!!
Well I added lots of pictures and of course they are all mixed up. Sorry!
Happy New Year!!!
I know I say this everytime I blog, but I really am going to try to do better posting. So check back often....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your new pictures!!! I am so glad that you updated!!! I love seeing my beautiful nieces! Brooke is so much fun. I love the picture of her tree. Tatum makes the best sweet pea. Love you!!!

deidre martin booker said...

yay! love the update. so happy to see pictures of your sweet beautiful girls!

Reagan said...

Yay! Love to see all the pictures and the update! love yall,
Ray Ray

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see the pics....i so love to keep up with all my family....such precious kids....
keep the pics and news coming...

love you,
aunt terry

Julie said...

I love all the pictures. Your girls are beautiful! Congrats on being an aunt again! I'm glad that Campbell is here and healthy.