I'm back!! I finally got my camera to download!! I am so excited. So get comfortable this is gonna be LONG and full of pictures!!! And of course they are all mixed up so bare with me.The above picture is my tribute to my wonderful hubby, John! He was out of town alot in September and most of October. On his last trip (a well deserved vacation) he brought home an awesome souvenir!! He was so excited!! Way to go, John! We are not sure where this one will go, "the man room" does not have any more wall space! I hate that it will have to go in a closet!! Heehee!!
Last weekend we went to Bolton to spend time with some friends. Their parents have a beautiful place to hunt, fish, and just relax. Brooke and I spent most of Saturday outside talking to the horses and the cat!! She kept saying to the cat "Awe, you don't wanna play? Meow, Meow! You don't wanna play?" And of course the cat would respond with a Meow. It was so funny listening to her have this conversion with a cat. It Cracked Me Up!!! We also had a little photo shoot!!
This is the bridge that Brooke loved to throw rocks off of into the water. She is so easily amused!
Happy Birthday Brooke!! Brooke turned 2!! I cant believe she is such a big girl. We were so excited that Avery Caroline, Houston, Sesie (Leslie), Ray-Ray, and Uncle John Turner were able to be here!! Mimi and Pawpaw were the gracious hosts for the big bash. We roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. Then Pawpaw gave the kids and Aunt RayRay a mini hayride around the yard. Brooke loved it!! She laughed so hard the whole time!!
Avery Caroline, Houston, Sesie, and Uncle Jon gave Brooke a "Yaya" tent for her Birthday. Brooke and Avery Caroline had their own party in the tent, flipping it upside down, rolling around!! They're so crazy!!
This is Brooke's new tricycleycle (as she would say). She loves to ring the bell and she has even figured out to make it go on her own!! Thank you Mimi and Papa!! She loves it!!!!
Brooke with her Yaya Cake!!! I don't know way she calls Dora Yaya but that's what she has called her from day one!! She still talks about her cake. She loved it!
While Leslie and the kids were here a family from our church hosted a hayride for the congregation. We had a great time, but it was freezing!!!
Brooke and I having another photo shoot!! Gran Patty gave this precious dress to Brooke before Halloween. Thanks Gran Patty!! We love it!!
Happy Halloween!!! This is Brooke at Trunk or Treat!! She had a great time running to each car saying "trick or treat, peas!" Before we left she sat in Mimi's trunk and passed out treats. She loved giving treats to everybody!! Thank you GranPatty for the precious butterfly costume!!
Mimi and Brooke before all the action started.
Since John was gone alot in September and October we tried to do alot together as a family on the weekends. We took Brooke to see Elmo Live! She had a blast dancing, clapping, and singing!! I forgot to take my camera inside so here is an after shot!! Sleepy girl!!
Another family outing to the zoo. Brooke loves animals and this is one of our favorite family outings!! We a great time!! And it was a beautiful day. We got to listen to Stephen Kirkpatrick read his new children's book Among The Animals. A great book with fantastic photos of Mississippi animals. This is Brooke and "Boots" watching the flamingos.
"See the little mice?! See Mama?!"
Ole Miss has had a great football season this year!! We went to the Memphis game with Mimi and Pawpaw. Brooke did great through the entire game! I couldn't believe it. In the fourth quarter she really got into it yelling very loud "GET THAT BALL!!! GET THAT BALL!!" It was so funny. As we were leaving we ran into Colonel Reb.Sorry for such a long post, but I had a lot of catching up to do!! We have had a great couple of months and we are looking forward to Christmas. We are so thankful for all of our wonderful friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving!!






6 comments:
I love all of your updates!!! I miss Brookey already! We are so excited to see yall this weekend! It is going to be great! Her butterfly costume makes her look 5 feet tall!!
She looks so big in the bolton pictures. I am glad to see all the updates. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. miss ya and love ya,
Ray RAy
I love all the new pictures. I can't believe Brooke is two years old. Where is the time going? She is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Hey Natalie, Great Pictures.
Wow what a beauty, tell John he should place it on the front door.
Also, just so everyone knows, I heard Brooke was yelling "Hotty Totty!" Is that right? See you soon.
yay! love it. brooke is such a cutie pie!!
YIPPEE nat that you updated! Brooke is precious. I miss you so much! We are going to have to get together soon. I showed Taylor John's deer..needless to say he was jealous! Call me soon!!
Post a Comment