Monday, August 25, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking....

Brooke got new pink cowboy boots from her Pawpaw!! She loves them! She wore them to a birthday party on Saturday. It was a "farm/cowboy" theme with pony rides. We had a blast! Of course Brooke was not fond of the pony. She freaked when I tried to put her on to ride. I was surprised - she's usually fearless! We have another birthday party at the Ag Museum this Saturday and Im sure the boots will make another appearance! Happy Birthday Ford and Win!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those precious pink boots. I can just picture her being so proud of her new shoes. She is so fun!!! Love the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

The cutest cowgirl ever! I love the boots!! keep the pictures coming!! miss yall and love ya,
Aunt Ray Ray

christina polk said...

Get out!! Those are the cutest things I have ever seen!!