Brooke, Ford, and Bash enjoying ice cream sandwiches at the beach!I know I have not been a very good blogger! This post is LONG and FULL of pictures!! I did not get the pictures in order so they jump around. (Sorry, I haven't done this is in so long I forgot how to do it!!)
"Daddy lets go!" Brooke did not like having her picture made on the beach, so her daddy is taking her back to the condo.
"See ya - BYE!" She lasted about 30 minutes or so at a time on the beach and she was DONE! She would turn and start walking back to the condo with or without you!
Last night on the beach! One more photo session.
"Cheese!!"
"Oh my - M&M's!!"
We had Houston's 1st Birthday at the beach!! Happy Birthday, Houston!
Brooke and Avery Caroline watching Dora and drinking milk before naptime! (at the beach)
My 30 minutes is almost up!!
Photo session at the beach before Brooke freaked out and was ready to go back to the condo!
Win taking Brooke for a ride!! (This was a random night cooking out with friends.)
Ford, Win and Brooke at the zoo looking at the sea otters. They had so much fun at the zoo!!
Watching the Gorillas!!
Tired of walking ready to ride!!
After we finished the zoo, we took Brooke to the Gift Shop to pick out a souvenir for her first trip to the zoo. She skipped over the cute little pink flamingo and the cute little giraffe. She went straight for this UGLY red and green frog and a watermelon sucker!As you can see we have just been enjoying our summer! We've shopped, gone to the park, gone to the zoo, swam, and we went to the beach for 9 days!! It was great!! I'm sad we only have two weeks left before we get back to the "real world" Brookey has definitely been on vacation. She has completely fallen off the potty wagon and the passy wagon. Oh well! Hopefully, she'll get it all taken care of before she starts Kindergarten!! She has become such a little person and has grown so much this summer. Brooke has fallen in love with Dora (she calls her Yaya) She sings the songs and knows all the characters names!! She's so funny! When we go to the grocery store she will find some Dora product on every aisle and yell "Yaya, Mama, Yaya!!!"
We have loved playing with Aunt Leslie (or as Brooke says, Sesie), Houston, and Avery Caroline!! It's been fun watching all the kids playing together!! Avery Caroline and Brooke do great together most of the time. Houston and Brooke are crazy together!! They are into EVERYTHING!! I watched the two of them for only an hour and I was exhausted!! I love it though!! It has been wonderful to have them here. We will be very sad when they leave!
We want to thank all of our wonderful friends and family for all of the cards, flowers, love and support during my recent miscarriage. We are so blessed to have such a great support system. We know God has a plan for us. Thanks again for everything. We love you!





5 comments:
Love all the new pictures! I'm glad to see you doing great!
love, deidre
Yea, I love the new pictures. I bet ya'll are having a blast having the cousins so close. Keep the pictures coming. Brooke is getting SO big. We love ya'll. Mike and Leanne
Totally being nosey and checkin yall out from anelyse's new blog! Brooke is ADORABLE! Good luck w/school this yr.....we're blogging now, so check us out! bevandrodholloway.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you added me as a friend!! I keep up with your blog when I look at Christina's, but I'm adding you to mine. :)
Brooke is PRECIOUS!! I bet you have so much fun with her!! Can't believe I'm going to have one of those in a few months!!!
Post a Comment