Sunday, May 18, 2008

Brooke's New House

"Hi!"
"Bye!"
"Dit!" ("Sit!")

John's dad brought a playhouse over for Brooke on Saturday. She loves it!! We watched her go in and out the door about a thousand times. She loves to be outside and was very excited to have a place all of her own! She made it very clear that it was hers alone when Colonel tried to come in for a visit! She was very excited to see her Grandma Patty and Hugh on Saturday as well. We are looking forward to a wonderful summer which will start in one week!!!!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! She is so much fun!!
MIss and love ya,
Aunt Ray Ray

Anonymous said...

I love this playhouse. It is so cute!! She is very proud of it you can tell. I also love her sweet outfit. She is changing so fast. I cannot wait to see her soon. Love you!