Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Break, Easter, and Now

Since I haven't posted in awhile this one will be long, random, and full of pictures. Sorry!!
"What did the Easter Bunny get you?"
Brooke couldn't let the candy go for pictures!!
We got new built-ins in our family room. Brooke was helping her daddy check out the shelves.
"Looks good Dad."
Avery Caroline introduced Brooke to Cinderella!
Brooke loved to be pushed by Snow White! "DEEEE" (for weeeee)
Look out for these two! When they are quiet they up to something!! So Cute!
Waiting for crawfish!!
Loving Ring Pops for breakfast!! Thank you Easter Bunny I love my stroller too!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but things have been a little crazy around here since spring break. We went to see my sister Leslie and we had so much fun. We flew and Brooke did great on the way to Dallas, but on the way home she screamed the minute we started to desend until we finally landed. While we were in Texas we went on an Easter Egg Hunt and went shopping. The girls had so much fun playing together. They stayed very busy. Brooke had lots of fun getting into things with little Houston. They are going to be great buds!!

We got home on Wednesday and then on Thursday everyone (Reagan and John and Leslie's Family) came home for Easter. We had a wonderful time with everyone especially at the annual Patterson Crawfish Boil. On Sunday, the Easter Bunny came and Brooke loved having candy for breakfast! We didn't hunt eggs on Sunday, because the girls started running fever. So on Tuesday, to the doctor, Brooke and I go again. Strep throat AGAIN and Croop!! Lovely! So Brooke got to spend the week with Mimi and Pawpaw while mommy went to work with very little sleep!! It was not fun!! We spend one week feeling better and now its Sunday and again we are running fever!! Guess we'll go pay Dr. Payne another visit. I'm ready for spring to be over!!

We are so excited about our new built-ins!! A carpenter built them and John painted them and they look great!! I will take pictures soon when I have decorated!! I'll try to do that before the year is over!! Ha-ha!!


Brooke and I are counting the days til summer when we will do lots of sleeping late, taking naps, playing, and of course swimming!!! We have about 6 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new post!!! I cannot believe that Brooke has another fever. Bless her heart!! I am so glad Brooke is so girly. I love it!!

I cannot wait to see the picture of your new furniture. I also love your family picture!

Anonymous said...

Yay a new post with lots of updates and new pictures!! I can not wait to see your new built ins. They look great with Brooke as the decorations!! I hope that Brooke is feeling better soon. Maybe she just needs to come see Aunt RAy Ray for a little TLC and good ole rotten spoiling!!! Maybe this summer sometime!!:) Well I miss yall and love yall, Tell Brookey Pooh that Aunt Ray RAy loves her.
love yall,
Ray Ray