Sunday, March 9, 2008

Poor Brookey-Pooh!!



Brooke has had a rough week. She finished her antibiotic from her last ear infection on Monday and on Thursday I took her to the doctor because she was not eating, not sleeping, and very cranky (not Brooke). I thought she was just teething since she never ran fever. Boy was I wrong!! Two ear infections and our first case of strep throat!!! She really didn't feel good at all!! After a shot and another round of antibiotics she is back to her happy self!!
Nevertheless, Brooke has been busy this week besides just being sick. She has discovered the rocker in her room. She can climb in and out of it all by herself. Last night was the first time she did it and it was so funny to watch her practice her new trick over and over and over. She thinks she's so big!! She has also discovered the pantry. The other day she was very quiet (never a good sign) I found her in the pantry with a brand new roll of paper towels unrolled all around her!! She's a mess!! I've tried several times to post pictures of her rocking and in the paper towels but I'm having trouble for some reason. I'll try again later. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Brookey Pooh! Aunt Ray Ray hopes you are feeling much better, and I cannot wait to see you in a few more weeks!! I will be anxious to see all your wonderful tricks in the rocking chair. Ray ray misses you and loves you...tell mommy, daddy, and coronel hey.
love yall,
Ray Ray

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had an update!!! We are glad that Brookey is feeling better. We are looking forward to your visit soon!! I would have loved to see her picture in the paper towels. So cute.

deidre martin booker said...

hey nat and brooke! we are adding you to our blog-friends right now! love seeing your cute pics!

The Segrest Family said...

poor pretty girl! she is so sweet and cute even when she is sick!

so glad to find that y'all are in the blog world!
i will add y'all to my links...

Julie said...

She is so cute-she looks so much like you!