Friday, February 29, 2008

Gatti-Town






We have had so much fun this week playing with Avery Caroline and Houston. Leslie went to Nashville for a very deserving girls weekend with friends so Mom, Dad, John, and I took the kids to Gettitown!! This was our first time to go and we had a blast. We ate first and I think Avery Caroline was a little confused about what we were there to do, because the child ate 3 pieces of pizza, mac and cheese, spaghetti, and cheese sticks. I thought she would never stop eating!!! Finally it was time to go to the "Midway!" Houston and Brooke were a little unsure at first. They both kinda wimpered when we entered the game room. Avery Caroline was in Heaven!! She started the evening bowling and then we went from game to game (and a couple of times on the merry-go-round with Brooke) until FINALLY our game card was out!! Then we had to turn in our tickets for prizes!! After much debate, Avery Caroline decided on a ring, a bracelet, a frisbee, and a lipstick sucker!! Needless, the ride home (with me anyway) was very quiet. Little Brooke passed out fast!! On the way to the car Avery Caroline said "We need to come back!" Pawpaw assured her that Aunt Ray-Ray would love to bring her back Easter weekend!!! Tomorrow we are hoping for warm sunshine so we can play outside at Mimi and Pawpaw's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up. Aunt Ray Ray can take the girls for round 2! I would love it. Sounds like yall had a really good time and the food must have been great!!! Miss yall and love ya, keep the great blogs coming!!
Ray Ray

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! Avery Caroline had a blast. Thanks for taking her. She has some great Aunt's. I am not sure she is going to want to go home with all the fun she has been having. I am with Reagan keep the blogs coming. Love you!!

christina polk said...

Nat..I am so impressed with you adding so many cute pictures to your blog!! I love it!! Looks like yall had a great time. Avery Caroline is precious!!! and Brooke needs to be in the world cutest baby magazine!